Last Update June 3, 2011
At NextGuru, we respect your privacy and take the responsibility of protecting your personal information very seriously. We will never sell, rent or trade the personal information we collect from our site users to any third party. We simply don’t do it.
1. We ask you for the minimum personal and financial information necessary for the use of our service. Such information may include name, password, email address, zip code and phone number. When optional fee-based programs are selected, we also collect credit card information for payment.
2. To prevent and protect unauthorized access to your information, we use industry-standard encryption when collecting, transmitting and storing sensitive data and we maintain firewalls across our system.
4. We will always give you the option to edit the information that you have provided to us or to have your personal information removed from our records.
5. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
6. We do not use browser cookies. However, we collect statistical data, such as the number of members in a city or traffic to various web pages. This information enables us to make our site as relevant as possible.
7. We may periodically send you email communications or contact you via phone regarding your profile, student/tutor communication, or tutoring sessions.
8. We are committed to protect and secure your privacy.
Please remember to keep your information safe by not sharing your username or password or other information.